Hey! I introduced myself earlier, I'm MoonBagel, and I'm very happy to be here! Let me share some stuff about me again:
- I enjoy writing, art, walks, and listening to music.
- Bit of a newbie to roleplaying, I've only been doing it for 1 1/2 year(s)
- My time zone is EST
- Dogs are cool.
What to Expect:
- I try to respond quickly, I'll probably match up your pace.
- I don't feel comfortable writing things involving demons and heavy magic.
- I'm fine with most genres, but Slice of Life is usually too slow for me.
- I write pretty detailed paragraphs, usually more than two paragraphs.
- For romance, I'd prefer MxF
- If romance happens, I'd like for it to happen naturally.
What I Expect:
- One-liners never move a roleplay forward. I'd prefer you write at least 2 paragraphs.
- Communication is key. Please, contact me for anything. Stuck? I'll try to help! Gonna be long for some time? Inform me!
- Please DM me if you're interested, I don't check Discord.
- I'd love to know any plot ideas you have!
Now, onto the more exciting stuff! Genres I like:
- Low Fantasy
Though those are my preferred genres, I enjoy exploring new genres.
Current Crave List:
My current craving is probably low fantasy, including different kingdoms, mythological creatures, dragons, royals, drama, etc,.
Here are my current plot ideas:
Life as we Know It
"We're conducting the first human trials! Don't worry, we'll be with you on every step."
That's what they told the soon-to-be space colonists. Character 1 was sent as the leaders of the colony. All was well, farmers began checking to see if the dirt was fertile, scientists checked the atmosphere, engineers made sure the dome worked. Yet, everything went down-hill when Character 1 realized that the colony had no contact with Earth. Character 1 didn't want to ensue panic, so they got Character 2 to check what happened with Earth's communication.
Things continued to get worse as strange creatures native to the planet begin threatening the colonies. Food resources began depleting as farmers had trouble cultivating on the new planet. What will happen now?
The Abandoned Ruins
There exists 4 kingdoms, the Sun Kingdom, Night Kingdom, Sea Kingdom and Plant Kingdom. Years before, the Snow Kingdom existed as well, but, after the war, the Sea Kingdom conquered the Snow Kingdom and not much has been known of them. Hundreds of years later, the Sea Kingdom's queen, Coral, still holds many secrets regarding the abandoned Snow Kingdom. The Night Kingdom begins pestering the Sea Kingdom for information on the Snow Kingdom's abandoned ruins.
Coral, desperate to keep her secrets and continue her alliance with the Night Kingdom, arranges a marriage between the Night Kingdom's heir to the throne and her 3rd child. Neither of them agreed to this idea and instead they both decided to find out what the Sea Kingdom's queen was hiding in the "abandoned" Snow Kingdom.
For years, two kingdom have been under the threat of war. A young ruler, promised that they would create peace between both kingdoms. This proved to be a challenge, as the other kingdom was notorious for being stubborn. Out of desperation, he pays a dragon to kidnap the princess. He would then save her and hopefully convince her or her family to create peace. This ends up back-firing when the dragon refuses to let go of the princess.
(The bargaining chip plot is pretty open for anything, as well as all my other plots.)
Well that's all!
DM if you're interested, you have a question about one of my plots or you'd like to share one of your own plot! I'm open to almost anything ^^